If your children are going to be late or absent from school please call our Safe Arrival line at 705-424-5701, press 1.
This line is available to take your message 24 hours a day. Please leave the name of the student, teacher’s name and reason for absence.
SNOW DAYS: It is very helpful for us in the office to have parents, of children who walk to school, call safe arrival on a Snow Day if their children are not attending school or will be late.
Test your analog clock skills! Don't worry if you are having some trouble, just hover your mouse over the clocks to see the time.
Check us out!!!
Have your say about the Simcoe County District School Board’s mission, vision and values
The Simcoe County District School Board (SCDSB) is renewing its mission, vision and values. Your input is needed. Feedback is being gathered through a short survey. Find more information and the survey here: www.scdsb.on.ca/mission
The deadline to respond to the survey is November 12. We appreciate you taking the time to share your views. Please also share this information with others who may be interested.
Snow Day Reminder
On snow days, when buses are cancelled, the Safe Arrival Program WILL NOT be making calls home.
When the weather is bad and the busses are cancelled, all bus students are excused from classes.
Safe Arrival assumes that your child will remain home on these days.
If busses are cancelled in the morning, they will NOT run in the afternoon.
If you decide to bring your child(ren) to school, it is your responsibility to ensure that your child(ren) is (are) picked up at the end of the school day.
News & Upcoming Events
- January 5 - Classes Resume
- January 12 - School Council Meeting (6:00 - 8:00pm in the school's library)
- January 14 - Grade 5-8 to Nottawasage Pines to see The Sound of Music
- January 28 - Character Assembly (Honesty) Theme - Pajama Day
- January 30 - P.A. Day ~ No School
- February 3 - All grade 7’s Meningitis, Grade 8 girls HPV#2
- February 4 - Leaders' Council Meeting in the library at 3:30pm
- February 16 - Family Day - No School
- February 25 - Character Assembly (Inclusiveness) Theme - Wacky Hair Day
- March 2 - School Council Meeting (6:00 - 8:00pm in the school's library)
- March 3 - Grade 8 Graduation Picture Day
- March 4 - Kindergarten Graduation Picture Day
- March 4 - Leaders' Council Meeting in the library at 3:30pm
- March 16 - 20 - March Break ~ No School
- March 25 - Character Assembly (Integrity) Theme - Canadiana Day
- April 3 - Good Friday ~ No School
- April 6 - Easter Monday ~ No School
- April 8 - Leaders' Council Meeting in the library at 3:30pm
- April 13 - School Council Meeting (6:00 - 8:00pm in the school's library)
- April 29 - Character Assembly (Optimism) Theme - Neon Day
- Is your child graduating Grade 8 this year?
Click here for more information in ensuring a smooth transition to high school.
Other Items of Interest (Click the item below)
Follow us on TWITTER